1 orange, grated rind and juice
130g leatherwood honey
2 tsp mixed spice
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp vanilla essence
5g oat bran
80g wheat germ
25g rolled oats
5g sesame seeds
5g sunflower seeds
5g pumpkin seeds
5g slivered almonds (or cashews)
250g chopped dried fruit (apples, figs, dates, apricots, cranberries, blueberries, sultanas)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Stir orange rind and juice, honey, sugar, spices and vanilla in saucepan over medium heat until all combined and sugar has dissolved.
- Place bran, wheat germ, oats, seeds and almonds in oven tray, pour over honey mixture and stir well until combined.
- Place in the oven for 8 minutes.
- Take out of the oven and add dried fruit, stir, and return to oven for a further 2 minutes.
- When cold, store in an airtight container.
- Serve with natural yoghurt and fresh berries.
Recipe courtesy of honey producers, John and Felicity Winkels
: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/frompadd/public_html/wp-content/themes/paddock/single-recipes.php
on line 28